38 Baggs Lane, Wareham, Dorset, BH20 4FJ
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob & extractor
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Allocated parking for 2 vehicles
- Built in storage including Partially boarded loft with ladder access
- Fully enclosed garden with shed
The property consists of a 2-bedroom, mid terraced house on a modern residential estate on the edge of Wareham.
The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden with side access and off road parking for two vehicles.
- Front door opens in to a generous hallway
- Kitchen (2.10m x 3.26m) with a window to the front elevation
- Open-plan lounge/dining area (4.20m x 3.88m overall) with a window and door to the rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom (1.73m x 0.91m) with WC and wash hand basin
- Under stair cupboard and storage
- Bedroom 1 (4.20m x 3.30m max) with windows in front elevation and large built in cupboard over the stairs
- Bedroom 2 (2.20m x 4.70m) with windows to rear elevation
- Bathroom (1.90m x 2.70m) with panel bath, mixer shower, WC and hand basin with a frosted window to the rear elevation
- Loft - partially borded with ladder access
- Garden fully enclosed with small shed and laid partially to lawn with paved area
Please note, customer must live or have immediate relatives in Purbeck District or Dorset County Council.
To arrange a viewing please contact Emma on 07734927017 or Emmawalsh807@gmail.com.
Once you have viewed the property, please complete the steps outlined in the following link: http://www.sovereignliving.org.uk/buying-from-us/independent-financial-advice/
This property will be allocated on a first come, first served basis determined by receipt of a complete application.