Bartlett Way, Poole, Dorset, BH12 4FD
A well presented and modern 3 bedroom end of terrace comfortable family home with a large, modern, recently decorated kitchen/diner to the rear of the property with a large under stairs storage cupboard with a very large adjoining lounge to the front aspect. There is a cloakroom and WC on the ground floor located off a separate hallway.
Upstairs you will find a good sized family bathroom with a shower over the bath and 3 bedrooms including one master double bedroom, a second double bedroom and a third large single bedroom. Storage cupboard on the landing with loft ladder access to a part boarded and insulated loft space. Airing cupboard.
This property also has a large, gated, private driveway with room for up to 3 cars adjacent to and on the land of the property.
At the rear of the property you will find a large westerly facing garden with two new patio sitting areas and two 9’ x 7’ sheds, one with light and power.
To arrange a viewing please contact Mr Barnard on 07305233529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large westerly facing garden with two new patio sitting areas and two 9’ x 7’ sheds, one with light and power.
- Private off road and double gated parking on the driveway adjacent and on the land of the property for up to 3 cars.
- 3 bedrooms including one master double bedroom, second double bedroom and third large single bedroom
- Ground floor WC and cloakroom
- Large, modern and recently decorated kitchen/diner
Time remaining on lease: 85 years
Once you have viewed the property, please complete the steps outlined in the following link: http://www.sovereignliving.org.uk/buying-from-us/independent-financial-advice/
This property will be allocated on a first come, first served basis determined by receipt of a complete application.
Kitchen diner (17’5” X 10’)
Lounge (16’6” X 14’)
Master bedroom (11’6” X 10’6”)
Bedroom 2 (14 '5” X 9’5”)
Bedroom 3 (9'2" X 8'3")
Family bathroom (6’7” X 6’9”)