Rosemary Close, Malborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3FP
A charming and well presented 2 bedroom, mid-terrace home in the popular village of Great Bedwyn, Malborough.
This propery benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom, allocated parking and low maintenance garden with a patio area.
Due to current social distancing requirements, it is unfortunately not possible to view the property at this time. You can still register your interest below and our Resales team will be in touch with further information.
Please note, there is an 80% staircasing restriction and customer must have a local connection to Wiltshire and be registered on Homes 4 Wiltshire.
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob, extractor & solid wooden floor
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Solid wood flooring
- Low maintenance garden with patio area
- Allocated parking
- Small exclusive residential close
- Beautiful picturesque village with stunning canal and country walks
- Rail links to London
- Local amenities include a convenience store, post office, restaurant, doctors and sports clubs
- Local Primary School Ofsted inspection: outstanding
Time remaining on lease: 118 years
Attractive Mid-Terrace property located in an exclusive village with excellent transport links and local amenities. Local School with an Ofsted inspection: Outstanding
This property will be allocated on a first come, first served basis determined by receipt of a complete application.