Rosemary Close, Malborough, Wiltshire, SN8 3FP
A charming and well presented 2 bedroom, mid-terrace home in the popular village of Great Bedwyn, Malborough.
This propery benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom, allocated parking and low maintenance garden with a patio area.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Graham on 07747 465671 or Larkinson746@btinternet.com
Please note, there is an 80% staircasing restriction and customer must have a local connection to Wiltshire and be registered on Homes 4 Wiltshire.
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob, extractor & solid wooden floor
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Solid wood flooring
- Low maintenance garden with patio area
- Allocated parking
- Small exclusive residential close
- Beautiful picturesque village with stunning canal and country walks
- Rail links to London
- Local amenities include a convenience store, post office, restaurant, doctors and sports clubs
- Local Primary School Ofsted inspection: outstanding
Time remaining on lease: 118 years
Attractive Mid-Terrace property located in an exclusive village with excellent transport links and local amenities. Local School with an Ofsted inspection: Outstanding
Once you have viewed the property, please complete the steps outlined in the following link: http://www.sovereignliving.org.uk/buying-from-us/independent-financial-advice/
This property will be allocated on a first come, first served basis determined by receipt of a complete application.