**Online virtual tours available**
1 & 2 bedroom apartments available with shared ownership in the charming riverside town of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
What is shared ownership?
- Shared ownership is the easy and affordable way to owning your own home without the need of a large mortgage or the big deposit that goes with it
- You buy a share of a home and rent the remaining share at a reduced cost
- When the time is right you can purchase more shares within your home - the more shares you own, the less rent you pay
Ready to move in, these stylish 2 bedroom apartments located at the brand new development of Wilkins Court are just a short walk from Henley's bustling high street.
Starting from just £88,500 for a 30% share, one of these homes could be yours with a deposit from just £4,425.
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stylish bathroom suite with bath
- Balcony (specific plots)
- Carpets and flooring throughout
- Allocated parking
Living here, you'll benefit from great links to Reading, Marlow and Maidenhead, making it the ideal location for working professionals and commuters to call home.
New Shared Ownership homes in Henley, Oxfordshire
View our range of new Shared Ownership homes in Henley
New development in Henley
View our developments in Henley