In this policy, whenever you see the words ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, or ‘Sovereign’, it refers to Sovereign Housing Association Limited. Our ICO registration number is ZA221241.
We are a Registered Social Landlord (RSL) regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing
As a Social Housing provider, our normal activities can be summarised as:
1. Providing social and other types of housing.
2. Property and grounds maintenance and repair.
3. Managing your housing, tenancy/lease and account as your landlord.
We also provide additional optional services including:
4. Organising and assisting community events.
5. Offering opportunities to be involved (co-regulation).
6. Providing welfare, benefits and debt advice (WBDA).
7. Adaptations made to the properties we manage.
8. Selling properties.
If you have any questions in relation to this document or how we use your personal data they should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Data Protection Officer,
Sovereign Housing Association,
90 Bartholomew Street,
Who the personal information relates to
We collect and hold personal information about:
Customers - This includes current, former and potential customers who live in our properties or access our support and other services and includes members of their family and people associated with them.
Visitors - Visitors to our website and our offices, those who email, call or write to us, including anyone who makes a complaint or enquiry to Sovereign.